The social network for doers, Pinterest has opened up advertising for advertisers.
Here is an introductory video to how it is relevant for brands.
Why advertise on Pinterest?
- People discover ideas and products on Pinterest helping you reach early in the buying cycle.
- 93% of Pinners use Pinterest to plan purchases.
- More than 200 Million people are on Pinterest, it is growing at 40% per year.
- About 80% of the audience in on mobile.
- More than 100 Billion pins exist across millions of interest based boards.
What kinds of ads are available on Pinterest?
Like ads on any social network, ads here are objective led. The objectives available are:
- Drive Traffic to your website
- App Install
- Video Awareness
- Engagement campaigns
- Awareness campaigns (impression based)
What Targeting options available?
- Customer Match
- Engaged Audience
- Lookalike Audience
Are there any case studies?
Yes, plenty. We encourage you to watch them.
A. Ikea success story with Pinterest
B. Here is how L’Oréal built an audience on Pinterest.
Which locations can I target?
Right now it is relevant for advertisers who want to target people in United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and Canada. You should sign up for the beta program to receive early access to your country.
How do we get started?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there 🙂Follow Us